Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

Joe & Heather Barros
Joe & Heather Barros
A heartfelt "Thank You" to my friends Heather & Joe Barros who organized a 50/50 split during their annual New Year's eve spectacular that they held last night.  The proceeds from the event went towards my Boston Marathon fundraising. 

I was very surprised and very appreciative when I found out on Monday from Joe that they were planning to do a fundraiser for me to help raise money for my marathon goal.  That was such a kind gesture and something that I will never forget.

Generous Contributors & New Year's Eve Revelers
A heartfelt "Thank You" also goes out to all of Heather and Joe's friends and family who attended the party last night and generously contributed to this cause.  The outpouring of support by everyone was very much appreciated and I thank each and every one of you for your generosity.

Due to everyone's kindness, $126 dollars was raised in the 50/50 split and $104 of that will go towards my goal of $5,000 for the Curley K-8 School in Jamaica Plain (Shannon Joseph donated an additional $41 of her share of the split).

Congratulations to Shannon Joseph who was the winner of the 50/50 split!
 
Shannon Joseph and Myself

Thank you again to Heather, Joe, and all of their family and friends who generously donated.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.
 
Until next time, keep on runnin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment