Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Thank You.

The Boston Marathon is only 89 days away!

I want to send a heartfelt "Thank You" to everyone who has offered words of encouragement about my training and to those who have donated so generously to my fundraising goal of $5,000 for the Curley K-8 School (list of donors are listed to the right under "Recent Donors").  Thanks to the generosity of each of the donors, I am half way to my fundraising goal.  I appreciate each and every one of you for thinking of me and supporting me in my adventure.  If you would like to make a tax deductible donation (501(c)3 Number 22-2514422), whether small, large or somewhere in between, please click on the "Donate" button located on the right side of this page.

Thank you again to everyone for your support.

Until next time, keep on runnin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment