Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Star Trac #7630 Pro.

Star Trac #7630 Pro TreadmillYes, I know, it sounds so official.  So tantilizing.  So mysterious.  "Star Trac #7630 Pro".  Well, it really is not that exciting.  A bit of smoke and mirrors more than anything else.  It's the model of treadmill that I run on everytime I go to the gym when "the weather outside is frightful".  OK, it isn't that tantilizing or mysterious now that you know what it is.  Right?  I felt that I had to spice it up a bit instead of "treadmill" or my favorite "dreadmill".  I guess I should show some respect to the equipment that is helping me to get my miles in.  Just a little bit of respect.  I ended up with 7 miles today consisting of mainly straight miles with some speed work and just a dash of hill work (am I a chef now?).  I want to get another 7 miles in tomorrow but it looks like it is going to have to be on the "Star Trek 7630".  Beam Me Up, Scotty.  Oh, sorry, "Star Trac 7630".  Beam me up, Bob Harper (the guy from The Biggest Loser- people say that I look like him.  Hmmm...).

Until next time, keep on runnin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment