Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Following Made Easy.

Want to see what is new on my blog but don't feel like having to check back every few days?  Yes, you say (I would not blame you at all)?  Alrighty then (I love that line- thanks Jim Carrey!).  I've added "Follow by Email" to the right hand side of my blog just under the Curley K-8 School logo.  Just enter your email in the box and select the Submit button.  That is it.  You'll get any new posts sent directly to your email.  I've also added a "Subscribe To" option, also on the right hand side, just under the "Follow by Email" box.  This will allow you to subscribe to an RSS feed of the posts from my blog.  As the Church Lady (from the SNL skit Church Chat) always said, "Well, isn't that special?"  Hopefully it is my friends, hopefully it is.

Until next time, keep on runnin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment