Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

#GivingTuesday

While Black Friday and Cyber Monday are for shopping, Giving Tuesday is all about giving back to a cause you care about.  Please consider making a 100% tax free donation to Boston Children's Hospital as part of my Miles for Miracles 2015 Boston Marathon fundraiser.  All donations made online through this link http://fundraise.childrenshospital.org/goto/runner716 on Tuesday, December 2 will be matched 2 to 1 by a generous donor and New England Acura Dealers.  Please note that only your donation will count towards my fundraising goal but the match will greatly help the hospital with its mission. 

My fundraising goal as part of Boston Children’s Hospital  Miles for Miracles team is $7,000.  Please consider supporting my run, and supporting the Boston Children's Hospital! It is fast and easy to make a 100% tax deductible donation, whether small, large or somewhere in between.

Donations by Credit Card:
Please visit my Children’s Hospital fundraising page: http://fundraise.childrenshospital.org/goto/runner716

I am currently at 22% of my fundraising goal due to all  of the generous donors (listed on the right)who have already made a contribution to my fundraiser.  Thank you all!

 

Thank you in advance for any support that you can provide.

Until next time, keep on runnin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment