Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Honored.


CEO Joe Ryan & Myself
I am very honored to have recently received the M. Robert Dushman Community Service Award from the law firm of Brown Rudnick LLP and the Brown Rudnick Center for the Public Interest.  Being nominated for this award was a complete surprise and an honor in and of itself.  Finding out that I was actually receiving it left me speechless.  I am very appreciative to everyone involved with nominating me and voting for me to receive this award.  I am truly grateful.

As part of receiving this award, the firm will be donating $2,500 to the charities of my choice.  I have chosen $1,250 to be donated to the Curley K-8 school who I'm running for in the Boston Marathon.  I have chosen for the other $1,250 to be donated to the Plouffe Academy.  I want to send a very special "Thank You" to Brown Rudnick LLP for their very generous donations on my behalf. 

Thank you also to everyone else who has donated to my Boston Marathon fundraising.  Due to each of you, along with this donation from Brown Rudnick, I am now within $180 of my $5,000 goal.  This is truly amazing and I cannot thank you all enough.  This was such a daunting task when I took it on back in December and I appreciate each and every donation that has been made.

Until next time, keep on runnin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment