Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Thank You.

The Boston Marathon is now a week in the rearview mirror and I'm in a good place now with the results.  I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who supported me along the way.  Family, friends and colleagues.  Those who supported my fundraising effort.  Those who provided kind words of encouragement.  Thank you to each and every one of you.

I want to especially thank my wife and son for all of their support from the start back in December to race day and the days afterward.  I appreciate their understanding, unwavering support and their commitment in helping me get to where I did with all of this.  I appreciate everything that they did for me.  For all of the weekends that we couldn't get out and do things as a family because I was in Boston training.  Thank you for understanding.  For all of the hours that they stand around waiting for me during races.  Thank you.  For all of the fundraising efforts that my wife did for me.  Thank you.  I thank them both so much for helping to support me with this running addiction.  I could not have done any of this without them.

Thank you all.

Until next time, keep on runnin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment